Data Protection Policy
Protecting your personal data and privacy is very important to us. Therefore, we inform you as follows, as to how personal data are collected and used when accessing our website.
Anonymous data collection during use of our website
You can visit our website without giving any personal details. In this context, we store no personal data at all. The browser you use on your device automatically transmits information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
This involves the following data:
- IP address of the enquiring computer
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the called-up file
- website, from which access takes place
- browser used
- operating system of your device
- name of the access provider
These data are important for the following reasons:
- to ensure a smooth connection and comfortable use
- as well as analysis of system stability and security of the website.
In order to improve our offer and the user experience, we only analyse statistical data that do not allow any link back to your person.
The legal basis is given under Art. (1) f GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises out of the reasons given above.
Collection and processing when using the contact function
When using the contact function, we receive personal data (details concerning personal or factual circumstances of a particular or identifiable natural person) only to the extent that you make it available. We only use your details and your email address to handle your enquiry. Your data will be archived in the course of processing your request.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
We collect personal data (details concerning personal or factual circumstances of a particular or identifiable natural person) only to the extent that you make it available.
The processing and use of your personal data takes place to process and fulfil your order or to process your enquiry, as per Art. 6 (1) a GDPR.
Once contractual processing has been completed, all personal data are then stored according to the retention periods given under tax and commercial laws and, once the period has expired, deleted, as long as they are not needed for ongoing processing and use.
Transfer of personal data
The transfer of your data to third parties, other than in pursuance of the following purposes, does not occur.
The transfer of your personal data only occurs
- following explicit consent as per Art. 6 (1) a GDPR.
- for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, insofar as there is no reason to believe that there exists an overriding, defensible interest in not passing on your personal data (Art. 6 (1) f GDPR).
- if a statutory duty exists as per Art. 6 (1) c GDPR.
- if legally permitted and necessary for performance in contractual relationships (Art. 6 (1) b GDPR).
The scope of data transmission is kept to a minimum.
Our internet pages use so-called cookies in several places. Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer and stored by your browser. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and more secure. Furthermore, cookies enable our systems to recognise your browser and to offer you services. Cookies contain no personal data.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies,” text files that are stored on your computer and make an analysis of your use of the website possible. The information generated by the cookie, about your use of this website, is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is active on this website, however, your IP address will be shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other signatory states under the agreement concerning the European Economic Area, before this is done. Only in exceptional circumstances will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Under the instructions of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities, and to further develop services related to website and internet use to be offered to the website’s operator. In this context, the IP address transmitted by your browser to Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data. You can block the storage of cookies using the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, we advise you that, if this is the case, you might not be able to fully use some of the functions of this website. Furthermore, you can block the recording of data gathered by the cookie, concerning your use of this website (incl. your IP address), for Google, and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Rights of affected persons
Folgende Rechte stehen Ihnen auf Verlangen zu:
- Information concerning your personal data processed by us (Art. 15 GDPR). In particular, you may request information concerning the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned period of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing, or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the source of your data, insofar as these were not collected by us, and information concerning the existence of automated decision making, including profiling and, where relevant, meaningful information as to the details
- Prompt correction of your personal data held by us that is incorrect or incomplete (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Deletion of your personal data held by us, insofar as processing of it is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Limitation of processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, you decline to have it deleted though we no longer need the data, you still need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have lodged an objection to the processing under Art. 21 GDPR (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Release of your personal data, which you have made available to us. This is done in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format, either to you personally or to another responsible person (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Revocation at any time of the consent that you have given to us. This has the consequence that the data processing, to which the consent applied, may no longer be carried out in the future (Art. 7 Par. 3 GDPR)
- Appeal to a supervising authority under Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, for this purpose, you may contact the supervising authority in your usual place of residence, place of work or where our head office is located.
Contact us whenever you wish. You can find contact details in our Imprint.
On our website, the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) procedure is applied. The level of encryption for this is specified by your browser (usually a 256-bit encryption). You can tell whether a page is being transmitted in encrypted form by the key, padlock or similar symbol in the address line of your browser.
In addition, we take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. We continually optimise our security measures according to technological developments.
Right of objection
Under Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, which is being processed on the basis of legitimate interests under Art. 6 Par. 1 Sec. 1 pt. f GDPR, insofar as there are reasons arising from your particular situation, or the objection concerns opposition to direct marketing. In this case, there is a general right of objection, which must be applied by us without any details of a particular situation.